Monday, January 9, 2012

Facebook issues

I'm really getting aggravated with Facebook.  I am hoping that it is just them putting the new timeline into effect on my facebook page.  I cannot read private messages (or even open them), chat is non existent (not showing at all in the lower right corner), I cannot post a status, share anything; and I cannot get into my games!  grrr....I was able to earlier today.  So I'm looking around at other sites to see if they are working.  I am so not happy right now.  Though hopefully this timeline thing won't be too much of a headache.  I've been wanting something to help find older posts that I hadn't been able to find, or had to scroll forever to find.

Anyhow, my rant is over.  :)  Have a good day, and thanks for listening.  Hailing frequencies closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment