Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year 2012

Another exciting year of writing begins.  :)  I just finished a new short story (with edits done and everything).  My NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) 2010 edit process is going along well.  2011 edits will begin in March during NaNoEdMo (National Novel Editing Month).  Don't you love the acronyms?  And I will be participating in the Writers Weekly Winter 24 Hour Short Story contest in a couple of weeks!  I also plan on doing more short stories for Writers Journal, Write to Win! contest as well.  May even rework some for other contests that they have.

I also hope to get some articles done and a freelance career going.  I am still caring for my mother who is 87 (but does not look it!).  Anyhow, that is the plan for the year.  I continue to learn and grow as a writer and human being.  Thanks for listening :)  Over and out....Hailing frequencies Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment