Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 4 song headache


Day 4....nuff said.

Okay so Funky Town/Car Wash didn't faze it a bit! My friend Laurie had one that was stuck for a week....”What would you do with a Drunken Sailor.” Which is infinitely much worse than Selena Gomez on the grand scale of things. Btw aside....who makes up the Grand Scale hmmm???? Gotta slap em. Anyhow I digress. See what happens when a mind is invaded by song headaches.
It really wouldn't be too bad if it were like “Unwritten” or ABBA. I love them. I would love them to be in my head pretty much 24/7. Also wouldn't be bad if it were more than the chorus of Selena's song stuck in my head. I did like the rest of the song. 

I don't know of any more drastic measures to employ...guess like a migraine, I have to wait it out!     

No comments:

Post a Comment