Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Song Headache Day 2

Okay, going into  day 2 of the song headache.  Why didn't I document day 1?  Because I didn't think I would be HAVING a day 2.  But here it is, day 2 of the song headache.  This one involves a Selena Gomez song.  You know the one with the catchy, "I love you like a love song baby!"  And it is just this line (the chorus) which is really stuck in my head.  It's taken root and has no inclination of leaving any time soon.

So you wonder, "Why don't you try to supplant it with another song?"  Been there done that.  It's gotten to the point where I have been trying to volley all sorts of songs at it.  Pink Floyd took over for a bit (thank the god's would love if that was the song that would not leave ma alone), but NO... Selena's comes back again, and again, and again. ...and well you get my point.  No point in beating a dead horse.

So it is like I'm channel surfing in my brain, but then when all is quiet, I start humming it.

DAMN you Selena Gomez!   :)

There, hopefully that say's it all!

hmmm...hmmm. hmmm hm hm hm hm hm hmm hmm.

Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling. Those songs that have the power of sticking in your head. :-)

    ReplyDelete