Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Birthday to me! And time to start the Camp Nano Waltz

Happy Birthday Lisa!


SHHHHH...it's very scary....Google knows it's my birthday today.  Not sure I'm really caring about that idea.  :P

But I just want to take the opportunity to talk about Camp NaNoWriMo.

What is Camp NaNoWriMo?  I'm glad you asked.

Camp NaNoWriMo is almost exactly like regular NaNoWriMo.  It's put on by the same group.  They have their own webpage though, and unlike regular Nano, you can set your own goals.

Also, you can join a "cabin," a virtual forum.  You supply your own S'mores!

The goodies are pretty much the same as the ones you get for Nano.  And you can pretty much use it to finish a first draft, or as an editing period (where you count the words that you take out, and that you add).  Sort of a reverse Nano. One of my writing mentors actually did the reverse Nano.  I think it was a cool idea.

Anyhow, the link to the Table of Contents for my Nano blogs is found here (go below).

http://velvetdelenn.blogspot.com/2015/08/table-of-contents-nano-related-blog.html

Good Luck, and Happy Nanoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment