Thursday, July 5, 2018

ANNOUNCING THE CREATION OF MY NEW AUTHOR PEN NAME!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update on what I have done.  I came up with a Pen Name. 


Lorna Woulfe is that name.  I chose it because it honors both sides of my family.  Lorna was my grandmother on my mother's side.  Lorna Brooke Call was her name.  She was also a bit of a writer herself, her father wrote poetry (which I have one of his books!)  Not sure he had more than that one, but I love it.  Woulfe is the name that my fathers side descends from.  They are Irish.  So I love that I can honor my family and have a really cool pen name at the same time!


Here is the link to my FB page:


I will still write under L. Anne Wooley for my writer's advice/mentoring/editing work.  

But feel free to check out my new author presence (for Fiction, Poetry).

No comments:

Post a Comment