Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Long Time No See

 Hey there,

Sorry it's been a very long time since I last posted a blog.  I've been really trying to get things done writing wise, and publishing wise.  Lots of new things coming up!  I've also been helping finish edits and formatting other anthologies to get out the door, and into readers hands!  

I wish there were enough hours in the day, and enough clones of me to be able to do everything I need to do.  I've also been working full time for Victoria's Secret in their warehouse here in Ohio.  I am a handler which is a fancy term for lifting heavy boxes.  It's really kept me in good shape!  

This is been a very stressful time as well, my health has not been the greatest as of late.  Though it's looking up now.  Good news on the Diabetes front!  So I'm very thankful that I have a great new doctor.  She is AWESOME!

Stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

My kitty for your viewing pleasure.  



No comments:

Post a Comment