Friday, May 16, 2014

Stuff and Nonsense (Yes, I'm really stretching for a blog topic!)

So I really don't have anything ready for public consumption... yet...but here is a list of upcoming Blog topics....coming to a SCREEN NEAR YOU!   (could not resist that ) :P


  • "The Birth of an Idea" - Looks to be like a 2 part deal so far.  
  • "Beware the Disco Death Bots." - This is a short story born of a "homework" assignment I gave in a group event on Facebook.   I posted one of those pictures where you take the letter of your first name, the last letter of your last name kinda deal, and it gave me that title (supposedly for my horror story).  
  • The final version of the Zombie Hedgehog story I posted like almost a year ago...don't worry, I'll have the first version included in the final draft.
  • I also will be part of an anthology that is going to raise money for an animal rescue place in Great Britain.  They lost a lot of their savings due to bad weather.   My contribution is a story told entirely in Haiku.   Yes, I hear what you are thinking...  "Insane," and "Glutton for punishment come to mind."   But hey, at least it wasn't told entirely in PUNS.  Hmmmmmm.......  
  • I also have some goodies up my sleeve, but too much to look forward to, spoils the broth...er.  Too much to look forward to, makes Lisa a dull girl?   


In other news, I'm doing a bit of beta reading (basically a fancy name for critique).   It's really good experience, and it helps me with my writing as well.
If you like what you read here....give me a shout out, and follow me if you would.  :)   I love hearing from my readers.    Let me know if you have suggestions for me to make the blog better.   


That should be good for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Now I am off to bed, tomorrow I have to be up at 5:00 am.  It's for a good event, Susan B. Komens Race for the Cure (Breast Cancer awareness, and fund raising).  My big brother Tim and I are walking 5 kilometers.   We did it last year, and it was a blast!  I'll be sure to post pictures.

Thanks everyone.  

Li.   

No comments:

Post a Comment